Solutions for Overcoming Dental Fear
Augusta Endodontic Center can help you get the care you need!
Dental Anxiety is Not Uncommon
In fact, some studies show that up to 75% of Americans experience some level of dental related fear and 20% avoid dental care because of it. If you have a fear of dental work, we want you to know that making you feel comfortable and safe at our office is our first priority.
We Can Help!
Whatever your individual level of anxiety may be, our office is committed to making sure that your visit is as comfortable, quick and easy as possible. There are many solutions for dental anxiety, and we are ready to help.
Informing us as to what you are afraid of is a great place to start. Often we can quell a fear simply by giving you correct or updated information. We will always keep you informed before, during and after your procedure, making sure that you understand what is going on and why we are doing it.
Here are a few conveniences that we offer for easing anxiety in the dental office:
- Noise Cancellation Headphones and music for your relaxation
- Monitors in every room that continuously play images of beautiful scenery to help take you away
- Aquariums for a peaceful experience
- Ergonomic patient chairs and warm blankets for your comfort
- DentalVibe: This award-winning device provides an easy, painless way to inject anesthesia through the use of gentle vibration
- Oral Sedation Dentistry: You can choose to receive treatment awake, or we have various forms of conscious sedation dentistry that we offer. If you are interested in conscious sedation dentistry, please contact the office before your appointment.
Oral health is important for the health of your whole body. Don’t let fear stand in your way of good dental care! We can help you get the care that you need.