Meet Dr. Emmanuel Ngoh
Endodontist in Augusta
Dr. Emmanuel C. Ngoh has been serving the dental needs of patients in the greater Augusta area, and in other pockets of the world through his mission outreach, for over 20 years. Between his dental school years and returning to academia to earn his Endodontic Specialty Certification, Dr. Ngoh was in private practice as a General Dentist for 4 years. As the founder of Augusta Endodontic Center, he feels blessed by the opportunity to care for the Endodontic needs of patients in the greater Augusta area.
Medical College of Georgia, School of Dentistry
Endodontic Specialty Certification – 2000
Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) – 1994
Kennesaw State University
Medical College of Georgia’s School of Allied Health
Bachelor of Science Degree in Dental Hygiene (B.S.) – 1990
- Faculty member at the Georgia Regents University, College of Dental Medicine
- Many special awards and recognition for his excellence in the field of dentistry
- Dental research efforts and published in many dental journals
- Georgia Dental Association Community Service Award 2012
- Augusta Magazine, voted to Augusta‘s Top Dentists in 2012
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Augusta Dental Society\
Through his faith, Dr. Ngoh is moved to serve and give back to those less fortunate through short-term mission trips around the world. He has taken and leads trips to Haiti, Trinidad, Honduras, Nicaragua and Cameroon, Peru and Ecuador. He attends Westminster Presbyterian Church in Martinez, where he is on the Board of Elders.
Dr. Emmanuel Ngoh is originally from Cameroon, Africa. He is happily married to Catherine and they have 3 sons.
Call Augusta Office Phone Number 706-869-9117 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Ngoh